Search This Blog

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Belated Polish Party Friday- Ombre/ Homemade Stamping!

Hey Poyos!
So here is my MacGyver/ Kitchen Impossible/ Nail Art post! :P

You will see what I mean.
You guys said you wanted Ombre and Homemade stamping, so that's what I gave you!

First off, here are the things I used... 


A pencil (one with an eraser!)


Sinful Colors polishes (Cinderella, Let Me Go, Savage, Ocean Blue, Midnight Blue) Nailtiques silver


I just wanted to show you the ombre I created. I think it turned out really well.
(Plus they're all Sinful Colors, so they're not expensive =])


So now I hear you all saying "Where's the stamp?"
Well, that's where the pencil with eraser comes into play.
I took the eraser and cut it with scissors; that was my free-form stamp!

It gave me the results below [I stamped by dipping the "stamp" in the Nailtiques silver]


I think it stamped pretty well for being an eraser that I cut to make =P


Anyways, hope you liked this post! I hope that you see this and it inspires you or makes you think about making your own stamps [or something like that =P]

Until next time PoYos,
Peace (and have a great labor day!)
Rikya

No comments:

Post a Comment