Search This Blog

Monday, November 5, 2012

Indie Part 3 (NotTooPolished White Rabbit)

As my indie parts continue, here is another installment with some more polishes from NotTooPolished!!
This time this is the ever wonderful  White Rabbit. As I hope you can tell by the pictures, its a grey shimmer base, with flecks of silver glitter, and more plentiful grey opaque flecks.
When I first saw this, I thought to myself, this is perfect for those winters days that you want to wear something darker, yet beautiful. It looks beautiful on the nails, and I had no problem with any of the glitter curling. 
Only one coat!
A back bottle shot!

A front bottle shot!

 How beautiful are these!









This is a picture of the Eyrie, layered over White Rabbit, with the thumb being just one coat of the Eyrie. SO pretty!
Once again, you can go purchase these and other lovelies by NotTooPolished on her etsy shop at http://www.etsy.com/shop/nottoopolished

Until next time,
Peace,
Rikya

2 comments:

  1. I never would have thought up that layering combo! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did it on a whim! Thanks, but I wouldn't have done it without your polishes! :)

      Delete