Search This Blog

Friday, November 30, 2012

Indie Nail Rings Part 4 of 4!!!! (Very very picture heavy)

As I am sure you who have been following me know, I have been doing my indie nail rings section, and this is the final installment!!! (So far :P )
Featuring the ever wonderful NotTooPolished!! (Sorry about the exclamation points, I was a little excited :) )
Sinful Colors Savage

Nail ring featuring SC Savage base, and NotTooPolished's the Eyrie on top
NotTooPolished's The Eyrie

NotTooPolished's Freak of a Reindeer

Nail Ring with SG Satsuma base and NTP's Freak of  a Reindeer on top
Sally Girl Satsuma

Sinful Colors Let Me Go
Nail Ring with SC Let Me Go base, and NTP's  She was Hanging... on top


NotTooPolished's She was Hanging... on top






Back shot of NotTooPolished's White Rabbit

Two coats of NTP's White Rabbit



Front shot of NTP's White Rabbit

As always if you want to buy from NotTooPolished, here's her etsy store front: http://www.etsy.com/shop/nottoopolished?page=1

Until next time,
Peace,
Rikya

3 comments:

  1. Great nail colors! I think I wanna try out the Savage. I love blue colored polishes so this will be the first one to try out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the compliment. :)
      I love blue colored polishes too!

      Delete