Search This Blog

Thursday, November 8, 2012

No H8

 Since there has been a outbreak of what seems like hateful talk in the blogosphere, I figured I would paint my nails in honor of the No H8 initiative. So here's my No H8 post, because I feel like all of us in the nail polish world should stick together and not be hateful or spiteful.
This bullying issue is very close to my heart. I was emotionally bullied when I was younger, and I still don't feel like I truly got over it. I am still paranoid, and have lower than normal self esteem, but I am a fighter and am getting past this. However, I don't want anyone to ever have to feel the way I did. We must stand up and make sure that others don't have to feel abused and bullied ever. We need to bring positiveness and beauty to this world. :)
Sinful Colors Fiji (Front)
Sinful Colors Fiji (Back)
Sally Hansen Salon Nail Lacquer (white)
Iron Clad Nails High Octane (Back)
Iron Clad Nails High Octane (Front)





So in case you are wondering, Iron Clad Nails is an Indie brand, so this is under the Indie tagline as well, but isn't part of my Indie part series.
If you want to purchase some more like High Octane, she has an etsy site @ http://www.etsy.com/shop/ironcladnails.
Hope you enjoyed this, and remember No H8 is allowed!
Until next time, 
Peace, 
Rikya.

4 comments: