Search This Blog

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Comparison Butter London's Scallywag and L.A. Colors Blue Glitter

Hey guys! I know I haven't been on since before Christmas. The reason behind this is that 'tis the season for spending time with the family, so that's exactly what I did. Well and finals. Now both of those are over, so yay! On with the nail polish!

Today's post is based on the fact that one of my Christmas presents was Butter London's Scallywag.


It then occurred to me that Butter London's Scallywag and the L.A. Colors Blue Glitter polish look similar.

Thumb is base BL and tip L.A. Index and middle have the
same base coat as well as ring and pinkie. Middle and pinkie
are BL, index and ring are L.A.


If I am being honest, I ended up liking the L.A. Colors a lot better.
  • Reason #1: The L.A. Colors went on a lot smoother than the Butter London. The Butter made my nails feel rough kind of like sandpaper.
  • Reason #2: L.A. Colors had a more dispersed glitter, whereas the Butter London was more concentrated. I am not a big fan of concentrated glitter, but I am sure it would be great for an accent nail. 
  • Reason #3: L.A. Colors are generally more cheap polishes in the less than 5 dollar a bottle range, so I would rather spend my money more wisely and find a cheaper alternative than on a more expensive polish. 

Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed it!

Until next time,
Peace,
Rikya

No comments:

Post a Comment