Search This Blog

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Sinful Colors What's Your Name and OPI Unripened




Sinful Colors What's Your Name
So I got inspired to do this post because one of my friends Jenna behind the fb page I'm Still Thinking did a post on OPI's Unripened, and I realized that it was a dupe for Sinful Colors What's Your Name. I don't have the OPI to do a side by side, but with Jenna's permission I have her photos to show the comparison! :) 
Courtesy of Jenna behind
http://www.jennafroggy.com/
Swatch shot

With accent nail thumb of Honey-Dew You Love Me
by Nicole by OPI



Front bottle shot of Nicole by OPI's Honey-Dew You Love Me?
Side bottle shot: Look at the glitter!!



















If I was to be critical of the polishes that I had, which were Honey-Dew You Love Me and What's Your Name, I would have to say that the polishes kind of underwhelmed me. Don't get me wrong the concept of a  duochrome in a black base does appeal to me a lot, but the duo chrome was not clear and defined enough. It didn't stand out in pictures either :( As for the Honey-Dew You Love Me, the glitter base was great, however, the heart shaped glitter pieces did not consistently come out as well as I had hoped for.

Hope you enjoyed reading this!

Until next time,
Peace,
Rikya

No comments:

Post a Comment