Search This Blog

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Post of You're Such a Square by Hit Polish Nail Lacquer and Water Works by LynBDesigns

Here is my photo spam post a day late. I didn't have a lot of time yesterday because I had to go to a baby shower as well as a fourth of july celebration, so I was busy all day!

Before I get started, make sure you are following me on Bloglovin or email or whatever else you can use to follow a blog, because GFC is going away on July 1st! I linked to another blogger on my facebook page that tells you the easiest way to do this and it only takes a couple of clicks!!!

Let's get back to pretty things now SO here's my post!


I can see you readers scratching your head and trying to figure out why these two are paired together.

I will give you guys a moment to guess......
......
.......

Give up?

They're the same except the right has Water Works on top!

The mani starts off as Sinful Colors Unicorn with topper of You're such a Square by Hit Polish.

First off, this was the first time that I had seen a completely square glittered polish (which I love!!!). It gave a different dimension to the polish that I had never seen before.
The polish also included different colors of different sizes of squares, which I think paired perfectly with the yellow of Unicorn.

So then, being my lazy self I wanted a blue mani but didn't want to pull out the nail polish remover just yet. Guess what? My new mani was born!!
By putting a coat or two of Water Works over the top, which originally is circle glitters of shades of blue and green, I got a wonderful new mani!




But enough about what I say, what do you think?!

You can buy amazing polishes like You're Such a Square from here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/HitPolishNailLacquer
and fantastical polishes like Water Works from here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/lynbdesigns

Until next time,
Peace,
Rikya

PS. Make sure you are following me on Bloglovin/ email!

No comments:

Post a Comment