Search This Blog

Monday, July 8, 2013

Models Own Beetlejuice Collection

Hey guys! Here's my Models Own Beetlejuice Collection post!!!

So let's get to it!
I bought five of the Models Own polishes and the Ninja Polish from Jenna over at I'm Still Thinking. She is a wonderful lady and let me have these even though they were part of her collection.
(Piece of advice: follow her on facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/JennasThinking?ref=br_rs. From time to time she has grab bags. Dear goodness these are amazing things! She often has ones that are way worth your while, with polishes (name brand and indie for like a dollar each!!)

Anyways back to the pretties~
So from the left is:

~Models Own:
     ~Purple Blue
     ~Emerald Black
     ~Aqua Violet
     ~Pinky Brown
     ~Golden Green
~Ninja Polish Pinkerbell
First off, is Purple Blue. As with all of these polishes, they are duochrome, so that off the bat makes them 100% more awesome!



Next would come Emerald Black, but I had such a tough time getting it to show up that I omitted it from this post. Sorry :(

Next comes Aqua Violet! For an easy way to tell the differences between the polishes I have included a mani on the right that has tips of all of the colors. ( Hope this helps!)

Just in case you didn't figure it out, I took a lot of pics with Aqua Violet, because it is just the most beautiful polish. You get the hint of purple, which I swear is like a ninja color, because it pops out when you least expect it.
These pictures I took with Ninja Polish's Pinkerbell. I think the blue base really accentuated the other colors in the polish. The red and yellow pops against the blue background,
yet even the darker blue has a chance to shine as well!
So here are the last two pictures of Aqua Violet (I promise!)
A bottle shot and my nails in all their glory! :)












Next we have Pinky Brown. Ladies and gents, if you need a more subdued color, more for work, but still enough glam for a party, look no further than this color!

It is full on amazing stuff! As with all of these colors, two coats make your nails look like a million ruby colored dollars!















I also wanted to show the difference with and without flash. I think the brown comes out a little more with the flash and the red is more prominent without.







And lastly, (but not leastly) we have the Golden Green shade! First off, it reminded me very much of the OPI shade Just Spotted the Lizard, although this is a lighter and brighter shade than that.
What I loved most about this shade was that it was far easier to see the duochrome and capture it by picture than the other five.

You can definitely tell the gold notes in this polish without even skipping a beat, (which makes the blogger in me smile, because that is the WORST thing in the world: when you can't get a nail polish to look the way you want on camera. )










Once again, I love doing side by side shots of polishes, with and without flash. It shows the polish's versatility in differing amounts of light.

Just look at the two pictures and try to tell me that this is not one heck of a polish~ Come on, I dare you! :P


Anyways, hope you can forgive me for the delay in posting this! It was a lot of pictures to go through.

Hope you enjoyed this post and hope you keep reading and following my posts!

Until next time,
Peace,
Rikya


No comments:

Post a Comment